C-AID Consultants Services
We have a broad range of technical skills and expertise.
We can provide advice on a wide range of issues, including those relating to:
- Problem solving and facilitation
- Fisheries policy, planning, legislation and management
- Coastal management and small scale environmental assessment associated with fisheries and aquaculture
- All aspects of the mud crab industry including wild harvest fishery, crab farming, processing and logistics
- Project design, management, monitoring and evaluation
- Industry and sector linking
- Fisheries processing, marketing and trade
- Planning and development to meet industry or organisational goals
- Human resource and personal development
- Capacity building
C-AID Consultants collaborates with a select group of experts to meet workload demands, especially where skills diversity is required.
C-AID Consultants also maintains close links with industry, legislators, other consultants and research organisations. Because we stay up-to-date on industry developments, you will find it useful to contact us for input on projects you are planning.