C-AID Consultants works with a wide range of clients, from large government agencies and corporations through to small local enterprises.
Regardless of the size or complexity of a project, we have the capacity to tailor processes and outcomes to perfectly match our clients’ needs.
Our client list includes:
- Commonwealth, State and Territory Government agencies concerned with fisheries management, aquaculture, Indigenous fisheries, natural resource management, environment, conservation matters, research and technology
- Indigenous focused groups such as the Northern Land Council, Torres Strait Regional Authority and the Fisheries Research and Development Corporation (FRDC) Indigenous Reference Group and Indigenous Subprogram, Anindilyakwa Land Council.
- Industry groups such as Seafood Industry Australia (SIA), the Northern Territory Seafood Council (NTSC), Moreton Bay Seafood Industry Association (MBSIA), NT Mud Crab Licensees Committee, Garngirr Cooperative East Arnhem region, NT Offshore Net and Line Fishery, Australian Barramundi Farmers Association (ABFA)
- Seafood related enterprises and businesses operating in Micronesia, Madagascar, Fiji, Malaysia and Singapore
- A range of private consultants and businesses and Agencies throughout Australia.